Ted Talks Report 🤓💃

 For me to do this post, I had access WWW.TED.COM site and choose a video that caught my attention, watch it and then tell what I saw and what I thought of Ted view.

As I really love to dance and like everything that involves body language, I decided to see a TED that counted on "Visual History of Social Dance in 25 moves. ❤

If you live in Brazil, I'm to inform you but the video only has subtitles in Spanish (which makes it much easier for you (me too) who does not know English) .🤗

  What I liked most was meeting new afroestadunidenses dances, some very different than practice dance. What most caught attention called me "Nae Nae" and has moves that seem to invite you to dance. 💃I also like to know that the dance came up with the African slaves who were dancing to not lose their culture, it's a great video and you can watch it here below.👯💃


        👉LINK  to watch the video ! ❤  ðŸ‘ˆ